cAPTURING MOTHERS'S DAY THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY
PILATES AND YOGA INSTRUCTORS
My first step, in defining a shoot with a fitness expert, is to find out where their expertise lies. This will help us decide on location, styling, props, and more. For instance, when I plan out a shoot for a fellow yoga lover, it will be a very different shoot than those I do for someone who might be a body builder.
We then together discuss what a typical routine looks like for them. This is part of the authenticity of the shoot. We want to show their clients, followers, etc. what being fit means for them. Their energy needs to exude through the final images.
Once we have defined their expertise and what types of workouts need to be highlighted, we can decide together on items such as location, styling, props, and more. For example: for some a typical location might be a local gym or studio while for others we might head to a local hiking trail or track.
Each photoshoot includes:
• Private Studio Portrait Session
• Professional Hair Styling
• Professional Make-up Application
• Guided posing to capture mom’s best side
• Wardrobe Consultation and Guidance
• Lighting techniques for a more painterly style portrait
• 5 of your favorite retouched digital files with heirloom prints
Click the link below TO schedule your consultation and learn how to BOOK YOUR PHOTOSHOOT SESSION