Your branding is often the first glimpse others have into your personal brand. Our personal branding sessions are designed specifically for ambitious professionals like you, helping you make a lasting impact that resonates with clients, colleagues, and employers. Take charge of your brand today and open doors to your future success.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A personal branding session cost $390. Hurry because there are only a few spots available. (Hair and makeup, digital files, packages and portfolios sold separately.)
WHAT DOES A BRANDING SESSION INCLUDE?
Pre-shoot consultation with me to discuss how you want to be photographed, what locations, props, wardrobe, etc.
Our 20 page pdf guide to posing and what to wear.
Fully guided professional photo shoot where I will pose you down to your expression and fingertips. We will shoot in the studio or on location so you can experience a full branding photoshoot.
An in-studio reveal and ordering session, where you will see a collection of your images culled and retouched to perfection with blinks and blurred images removed so you see only the best.
WHAT to expect at your reveal and ordering sessionYou will have the opportunity to purchase your beautifully retouched digital files separately or a portfolio of images to use on your website, social media and billboards for that extra marketing blitz.
Kind of. Think of Personal Branding as an extension of your headshot. It is a portfolio of images customized to say who YOU are. Not just a cookie cutter photo on a white background cropped like your DMV photo.
Well, in case you haven't noticed there are quite a few platforms which cross reference each other and there's no getting around it! If an employer is looking at your LinkedIn Profile, I guarantee they are looking at:
Your social media accounts: Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter
Your website, blog, about me page, contact page
And you may even be requested to submit a photo for a conference or speaking engagement
Personal branding involves one or several photos that are more than just head and shoulders. These photos let your personality shine through, give people a glimpse of who you are AND give you the chance to stand out in a sea of corporate headshots, so your clients take notice.
Who are these shoots for? Realtors, mortgage brokers, attorneys, corporate business professionals, biotech scientists, tech developers, startups and entrepreneurs, life coaches, massage therapists, even actors and online dating clients.
How It Works
1. On the day of your consultation we will discuss exactly how the package works and you can ask any unanswered questions you might have. In addition, I want to learn more about you, your personal style and your upcoming career goals for your personal brand/business.
2. Together we will pull from Pinterest and other websites for inspiration. And if you wish we will decide on locations to use as backdrops in San Francisco.
3. On the day of your shoot, I will do everything in my power to make you feel as comfortable, calm and beautiful as possible while directing you into the most flattering of poses.
4. After your photoshoot, you'll be invited back to the studio to look over all the breathtaking images. During this time, you'll select your favorites of the bunch. You'll also receive an extensive dropbox folder of the images and a portfolio to take your career to the next level.
5. Once you've selected all your favorite photos, that's a wrap! You will receive everything from the shoot via DropBox. We are also happy to help you size your images for your personal social media platforms, website, or even a high-profile magazine that might feature your company!